Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Revelation Made Easy

Last Sunday as I began our new series in Revelation, I made reference to the excellent interpretive principles for our understanding of the book in Dan Hyde's article entitled, "How Do I Read The Book of Revelation?" During the message I only had time to give you five of Hyde's seven principles, all of which are worthy of our consideration. Therefore, you can read the article in its entirety by clicking here.

For too long Revelation has been for many Christians at best strange and at worst scary and intimidating. I hope you will find Hyde's principles bringing as much clarity and understanding to your reading of the book of Revelation as I have. Lord willing as the months pass we'll find our love, obedience and worship of the Savior growing as a result.

No comments: