Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Best...Sermons

Shortly after I was converted back in 1987 I began listening to radio preachers in order to supplement my own church attendance and study of Scripture. Thanks to the Web we now have excellent, biblical, Christ-centered messages at our disposal to download and listen to 24/7. I can think of few better ways to redeem the time we spend driving, doing dishes, folding laundry, etc.

Continuing the theme of 'The Best Of...' from my Summer '08, here is a link to the two best sermons I've listened to in the past few months (thanks Dawn Talley for the tip):

Click HERE for the sermons.


These messages by Dave Harvey have become a mainstay I keep returning to in bringing the Cross to bear in my relational sin. So biblical, so sound, so convicting, so liberating, so Christ-exalting!

No comments: