- Is my mind is filled with the knowledge of God and fixed on what is good?
- Are my eyes turned away from sensuality and do they shudder at the sight of evil?
- Is my mouth telling the truth and refusing to gossip, slander, or speak what is coarse or obscene?
- Is my spirit earnest, steadfast, and gentle?
- Is my soul resting and rejoicing in Jesus?
- Are my muscles toiling and striving after Christlike virtue?
- Is my heart full of joy instead of hopelessness, patience instead of irritability, kindness instead of anger, and humility instead of pride, thankfulness instead of envy?
- Are my sexual organs are pure, being reserved for the privacy of marriage between one man and one woman?
- Are my feet moving toward the lowly and away from senseless conflict, divisions, and wild parties?
- Are my hands quick to help those in need and ready to fold in prayer?
When I lose track of what holiness is actually about, I try to scan down the body from head to toe and remember what God desires from me. And just as importantly, I need to remember who Christ is and is making me to become.